**Cheshire Dining Pub of 2014 & 2016 – The Good Pub Guide**
Our team of chefs change the menu every eight weeks to reflect seasonal changes and you’ll find a daily changing specials board in the pub.
We are so fortunate to be located in a county full of passionate, artisan producers. We use fantastic, award winning Red Poll beef from our neighbours at Oaklands, vegetables & more from the Brosters farm on Bunbury Heath, cracking sausages from Burrows of Bunbury, we receive daily fresh fish deliveries and our cheese, yoghurt, ice cream and other dairy products are all locally sourced. Even our chips come from potatoes that are grown no more than 15 miles away, chipped on the farm before being delivered fresh in water everyday, ready to be double fried in dripping for that real pub flavour!
Take a look at any of the menu’s and see dishes all made from scratch, to order, everyday.
To download our Evening Menu CLICK HERE or our Lunch Menu CLICK HERE
- Pub Chips £3.00 Homemade onion rings £2.10 (Please note that both are fried in beef dripping)
- Garlic fries £3.50
- Buttered mash potato £3
- Buttered vegetables £3
- Pitted mixed olives £3
- Mixed salad £3
- Garlic ciabatta £3
- Garlic bread with cheese £3.50
Homemade Puddings – £6
Cheshire Farm Ice Creams – 3 scoops £5
- Choose from Chocolate, Strawberries & cream, Vanilla, Honeycomb (ice cream),
- Green apple, raspberry, mango & ginger (sorbet)
Artisan Cheese board – £8
- Crackers, chutney celery & Quince jelly Add a glass of chilled pink port or house port £2.00
You can download our Children’s Menu HERE.
There are no event menu’s to post here at present…
Our Canapés List